Find inspiration for your own water feature by touring the breathtaking waterfalls and ponds at Mark The Pond Guy’s family residence on Puyallup’s South Hill. Experience the water gardening lifestyle at this popular event. There is no cost to attend The Pond Tour.
“The Pond Tour is an excellent way to visualize the possibilities for incorporating a water feature on your property. Both the visual and the sound of moving water provide experiences that will aid greatly in deciding what will be pleasing in your own space.“ - Phil
This is amazing! It’s so natural looking, I feel like I’m in the Cascades!” - Chuck
“I brought my husband here on a blind date and he loved it!” -Lisa
- Hours: 12 PM - 8:30 PM - self-guided tour
- Spend 15 minutes or 2 hours, it’s up to you!
- NEW for 2014! Mark The Pond Guy will host an interactive workshop at 2 PM - each month he will be covering different topics including maintenance, plants, fish, and predator control, and much more!
- Mark The Pond Guy will speak at 7:00 PM
- Come rain or shine and bring your camera!
- Map and directions will be emailed to you; RSVP online or call us to reserve your spot!
Can't make it to this tour? Our other 2014 Pond Tour dates are: June 7th, July 5th, August 2nd & September 6th - Click Here for details.