The IonGen™ System G2 Electronic Algae Controller allows you to spend your time relaxing next to your water feature instead of trying to maintain it! The IonGen™ effectively kills algae without the use of traditional liquid chemicals and is designed with a microprocessor that sends a signal to its ion producing probe helping to control algae throughout the entire water feature.
- Drastically reduces pond maintenance
- Helps to control unsightly algae without the use of liquid chemicals
- Simple to install
- Compatible with water containing fish and plants
- Energy efficient (less than $1 per month in electrical costs)
- Treats ponds up to 25,000 gallons
- Probe typically lasts 1-3 seasons depending on the ionization level it is operated at, volume of water in the pond, and the water conditions you are trying to control
- Complete with electronic control panel, outdoor-rated transformer, flow chamber, probe fittings, probe holder, copper test kit, alkalinity test kit and owner's manual
How does the Aquascape IonGen™ System G2 Help Control String Algae?
The Aquascape IonGen™ System releases a calculated mixture of copper ions into the path of flowing water. The IonGen™ Control Panel sends signals that slowly dissolve the replaceable probe. The ions produced by the probe treat the water and reduce string algae, as well as drastically reduce maintenance and the need for liquid pond chemicals.
Kills String Algae
IonGen™ Pond Application
Option 1: Probe can be installed directly into the water feature plumbing
Option 2: Probe can be placed in an area with good water circulation